Rowdy Bear Ridge is home to Tennessee’s first, fastest, and longest year-round Outdoor Tubing Hill. This Tubing Hill is over 500 feet in length with a 70-foot drop and reaches speeds over 35mph. Guests can tube single or connect up to three tubes for an amazing adventurous experience.Once you’re at the top of Rowdy Bear Ridge, take a moment to take in the beautiful views of Pigeon Forge and the Great Smoky Mountains. Guests can choose any color tube they like and make their way to the magic carpet conveyor. This conveyor takes Rowdy guests to the top of the Ridge so no hiking is involved. This tubing hill is not a water ride! No worries, you’re always dressed appropriately to ride.
This attraction operates in the day and at night, as our Tubing Hill is brilliantly lit with chasing LED lights. This attraction is perfect for families, friends, reunions, birthday celebrations, church and youth groups of all sizes! Guests can choose from 1/2 hour or 1-hour wristbands for a great time! Book your tickets now to reserve your spot.
Big Hill Ride Requirements
- 40″ tall to participate with an adult
- 47″ tall to tube alone
- Riders must be able to fit completely in the tube while sitting. Riders must also be able to get in and out of tubes without assistance.
Kiddie Hill Ride Requirements
- Available for any child not tall or old enough to participate on the large Tubing Hill.
- Must have a parent with them and must have a signed waiver and wristband to participate.
- There is no charge for this activity with a paying family member on property.