Rowdy Bear Mountain Adventure Park is located at 386 Parkway, Gatlinburg. Although we no longer own or operate this location, you can still find us at our Pigeon Forge location, recently renamed Smoky Mountain Snowpark. Our Pigeon Forge location is open year-round! We have 4 unique attractions at one low price. Buy two, get two free!
At our Pigeon Forge location, you can experience North America’s first flying shootout coaster, our Avalanche Snow Coaster, and our outdoor tubing hill – open year-round! Looking for even more fun between all the rides? Try your aim at our outdoor axe throwing or, if you bring kids along, they’ll enjoy a break from the rides while they climb around our playground area! So come on down and enjoy a day of adventure at Smoky Mountain Snowpark in Pigeon Forge, TN near Gatlinburg.
Rowdy Bear Mountain Ride Restrictions – Gatlinburg Location Only
- Riders must be 3 AND 38″ tall to participate with an adult 16 or older.
- Riders can operate the coaster alone if they are 54″ tall.
- Max weight on the coaster is 375 lbs in dry conditions and 335 lbs in wet conditions.
- Riders must be 48″ tall and at least 75 lbs to ride.
- Max weight is 280lbs.
- Riders will be weighed before getting on the ride.
- Weight limits are subject to change depending on weather.
- Guests must be 5 years old and at least 48″ tall to participate.